CAMP POLICIES - please read carefully
CAMP DEPOSIT: Registration for camp is not complete until the $200 Camp Deposit has been received by the Premier Sports Camps, Inc. offices. This deposit holds and ensures the childs spot in the designated camp. In the event of camper cancellation prior to 14 days from the start of camp, the camp deposit will not be applied to any camp credit without the purchase of Cancellation Insurance.
REGISTRATION FEE: A $10 camp registration fee is applied to all our camps and is required for each session attended. This fee in considered non-refundable in event of camper cancellation and will not be applied to any camp credit.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read carefully. We encourage all our families to purchase camp insurance for peace of mind in the event of camper cancellation.
More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: If you have to cancel, for any reason, we will issue you a camp credit for all camp fees paid, valid through the the current camp year. This credit can be used on any Premier Sports Camps and is only applicable toward the student enrolled and cannot be transferred to any other party or person, family member or otherwise.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: We realize that kids get hurt and sick and / or summer plans change. With this in mind, we encourage all campers to purchase Cancellation Insurance to provide peace of mind in these situations.
- - Cash Refunds for all monies paid (14 days out or more)
- - Extend Any camp credits (less than 14 days out) by 1 full year.
- - Pro rated credit for early camp departure in the case of injury.
- - More than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Full Refund of all monies paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee).
- - Less than 14 days prior to the start of camp: Camp credit for all camp fees paid (less the $50 Insurance fee and the registration fee) valid through the following camp summer.
- - Once Camp Begins: In the event of injury (must be documented with a note from your personal camp doctor) A pro rated credit will be issued for any Premier Sports Camps through the following year.
Pay The Balance
Pay the remaining amount.